baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

 
 
 
I hope everyone out there had a wonderful halloween! The Dean family had an awesome time, we went to our church where all the kids can play games and then they get a trick or treat at the end of each game. I like it so much better than going door to door trick or treating and everyone stays warm! My kids did wonderfully well with their costumes and I'm glad my pics turned out cute! Enjoy :-) Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

Wow! You have the gosh darn cutest kidos! They look so stinkin adorable. But wait...is it summer in Bend cause you are in flip flops and a t-shirt you crazy woman!!! ;)

Amber said...

Call me crazy but for some reason I ALWAYS wear my flip flops! Unless there is snow on the ground the chances are good that I'll have my flip flops on!

Life Is Good said...

The kids were so cute!

Pixie said...

The kids looked really cute, Connor's definitely a wild little monkey! And Zach looked pretty cute as a sticky little frog! :)

Megan said...

Second cutest monkey Ever! =)
I love the costumes, where did you get them?

Amber said...

Megan,
I got the costumes at Old Navy they always have adorably cute stuff there and it's my favorite place to shop!!

Becka said...

I love the costumes!! They are very cute.

Shasta's Stuff said...

Very cute!! Yeah trick or treating here is a little colder than in Portland, most of the time we don't last very long outside, Nick did such a good job putting layers on Dakota this year to get him ready.