baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 
 
So here are a few more of the pictures that were taken at Sea World when we went down to California last month! Sorry it's taken me awhile to get them from my parents but hey I've been busy! Espicially this week I've been even busier! Asa is out of town hunting and he already shot his first deer! I am very excited for him cuz it's his first deer ever so I can't wait to see the pictures of him and his deer! Still not too sure what we're going to do with the meat from this deer but we'll see. So with Asa out of town it means that I have the kids all by myself and then this week at work they need me to work extra hours so trying to come up with convenient times for people to watch my children has been just lovely :-) But everyone has been accomendating so far with watching the kids which I'm thankful for! And we are now just 6 days away from our ultrasound! I am a whole mix of emotions about it all because while I am excited to finally know if it's a boy or a girl I'm also nervous to know if it's a boy or a girl, if that makes any sense! My gut is telling me girl but I'm not sure if that's because my desire for a girl is so high! And according to my poll the majority of everyone thinks it's a boy so for once I would like to prove everyone wrong!!! ;-) But not too much else going on in my household right now same old, same old! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

You look so lovely in that pink tank top, very flattering. I love these new pics of Cali. So fun!

Shasta's Stuff said...

I agree with Katie! You look really good in that tank top! I'm so glad you had a great time.

Life Is Good said...

Don't you guys still have the freezer that Dad and Kathi gave you? That is the perfect size for a deer.

Amber said...

Life is Good ~ Yeah we'll have to do some rearranging cuz we still have that freezer but it's got quite a bit of stuff in it right now!

Life Is Good said...

Cool! I understand rearranging the freezer! If Doug brings home a deer we will be in real trouble cuz we bought a 1/4 of a beef and we still have some left over from last year!