baby Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 09, 2006

It's a Girl!!!!

 
 
 
So after what felt like the longest wait ever, we had our ultrasound today!! We are having a girl! I'm at a loss of words right now because I've wanted a girl so bad and now she's finally here! Well you know kinda here she's still got some more time to grow but now my family is complete! It's an awesome feeling for me to know that after this child we are done and can focus fully on raising our children! She looks healthy and happy in there! She weighs 13 ounces right now and I'm measuring at exactly 20 weeks! So after the ultrasound I had to go do a little shopping! Of course now that I was actually looking to buy girl clothes I didn't see much of anything that I wanted! Oh well, I've still got some time to do more shopping! Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Shasta's Stuff said...

Congrats all your hard work paid off! Yeah I'm with you, it's good to know after this one we can get down to raising the ones we have. And I so want to loose all this baby fat!

Anonymous said...

Amber, no words can say how happy I am for you! I knew I bought this doll last year at the Lodge for my great-granddaughter. I will bring it up when I get up to see you and the new baby.

Love - Nana

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are finally going to have that girl.

Becka

Anonymous said...

im very excited for you wish i could be there cant wait til shes here. congrats love auntie becky

Pixie said...

I got called first, I got called first. Okay, so I just had to brag. I'm so happy for you guys. I know you've been wanting a girl since before you knew what Connor was, and I'm happy your cute little family will be complete with this adorable little girl...That makes her pretty special. Congrats, chica. Luv ya and all that good stuff!

Sabrina said...

Yay! Congrats!

Katie@The Mommy Miles said...

YIpppeeee!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys.

Amber said...

Thank you thank you to everyone!! We are all very excited!